SMi’s 6th Annual Conference: Antibodies & Antibody-drug Conjugates
Published on 16th March
SMi is proud to present their 6th Annual Antibodies and Antibody-drug Conjugates Conference, being held at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK on the 9th – 10th April 2018.
With an every-growing industry, the market is expected to reach USD 30 Billion by 2023.
Read on to gain your exclusive discount code to attend SMi’s 6th Annual Conference: Antibodies & Antibody-drug Conjugates
Antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates or ADCs have the potential to make a ground-breaking impact upon medicinal therapies, diagnostics and characterization of diseases. There is massive potential for ADCs to be used in the development of targeted solid tumour therapies, due to their ability to act as precisely and effectively on target antigens.
Join us this April 2018, as SMi’s ADC Summit conference brings together industry experts from leading life science and pharmaceutical companies. Key topics that will be covered in the upcoming event include: fragment drug conjugates, ADC payloads, site-selective ADCs/ site-specific conjugation and the best linker and warhead combinations.
How Will You Benefit?
- Network and learn from leading professionals such as or chairs and key speakers
- Chairs for 2018:
- Mahendra Deonarain, Chief Executive and Scientific Officer, Antikor Biopharma
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President and Global Head Biologics Safety Assessment, Medimmune
- Key Speakers Include:
- Robert Lyon, Senior Director, Seattle Genetics
- Arnaud Tiberghien, Scientist II, Spirogen
- Alison Betts, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Thomas Pillow, Senior Scientist, Genentech
- Andreas Pahl, CSO, Heidelberg Pharma
- Carlo Boutton, Director of Technology, Ablynx
- Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Learn about the implementation of superior technologies to develop more effective and efficient Antibody Drug Conjugates.
- Discover new and novel payloads, expanding the ADC landscape:
- Antibody Targeted Amanitin Conjugates (ATACs) and
- Minorgroove binding DNA-interactive molecules
- Discuss the practicalities of the use of Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Refine the practice of using fragment conjugates in order to develop a tailored therapy for solid tumors.
- Design principles for maximizing the drug delivery efficiency and therapeutic index.
Click here to view the full agenda.
Exclusive discount code for the readers of ADC Review | Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates: UK £100 off using code:
Topics to be Covered Introduction To Antibody Conjugates Overview Of Techniques In Quantitative Pharmacology No Such Thing As A Magic Bullet: The Hidden Challenges Of ADC Discovery And Development...